Despite the fact that Artificial Intelligence significantly enhances our day-to-day life from various perspectives, there are striking concerns with regard to the imminent effect of A.I. on employment and the workforce. Monotonical jobs can be effectively automated; this can eventually make certain jobs out of date. For example, projects and activities at customer care/call centers, documentation, quality checks are now more dependent on technology and automation. A.I. is being viable in handling many complex tasks.
Top 10 jobs that are affected by AI:
1. Receptionists - A customized touchscreen system or humanoid AI can undoubtedly supplant the job of a receptionist. This is now widely being practiced in many leading new-age companies.
2. Industrial laborer - Lakhs of industrial jobs are currently lost to machines. For a considerable length of time, robots have been supplanting workers in the field of manufacturing.
Couriers: Using drones as a courier form is one of the emerging ideas. In the near future, we can no longer see a human delivering your package as the drones will be taking over.
4. Telemarketers: The possibility of this role being completely automated is very high, at any rate, 99.9%. The main motive behind this change is that the conversion rate of telemarketing is very low.
5. Advertising: Advertising has upgraded from print media and TV to on the web and social promotions, which is more successful and efficient than the earlier models.
6. Research & Analytics: The research part is essential for any organization in product improvement. To deliver a profoundly accurate and far-reaching market research report, robots are picking up notoriety in the business and market.
7. Army men - During America's war on Iraq, robot-fighters as weaponized drones were utilized by the U.S. Armed force to kill enemies. If this can be implemented on a large scale, it'll be a great move in warfare.
8. Security Guards - Robot guards are as of now supplanting people about ensuring and making sure about business areas. The robot likewise has a directional mic, high-quality camera, and infrared sensor that can recognize any suspicious sound or movement and alert security.
9. Accountants - In the coming years, the finance professions are going to be supplanted by AIs, which could figure and examine data quicker.
Many pieces of research have indicated that robots are preferable in accounting tasks over people.
10. Farmer - Robot farmers are now harvesting crops at huge rates. In Kyoto, Japan, the world's first robot lettuce ranch, which includes an all robot-cultivating staff, was begun. The robot farmers are accountable for collecting, planting, and monitoring the crops.
10 Jobs that will not be affected by AI
1. Software Developers - Creating inventive and helpful application, programming, and sites out of reliable thoughts are hard and approach inconceivable for AIs to do.
2. Writers - Writers belong to the artists category and they have to make unique content out of others' thoughts, circumstances, or their own perceptions. We've seen numerous AI programming which can help with title proposals, plagiarism, and accuracy however there's not one that can emulate the ability and imagination of an author. Story composing depends to a great extent on feeling, something a robot requires.
3. Human Resource Managers - The hardest occupations to computerize are the ones that include managing and organizing people. Helping the staff and comprehending work conflicts will probably require a human with great relational and thinking aptitudes.
4. Designers & Visual artists - Imaginative creation in visual communication makes this activity almost impossible for AIs to do. Robots likewise can't presumably deal with irate customers as people can.
5. Event Planners/managers - Event management is where you need creativity and coordination so as to haggle with people. For this, you need association and relationship-building abilities, something you can not program into a robot.
6. Lawyers - work that depends on one's capacity to contend is safe from robot swap. It's difficult to build up a robot that can reason and argue with a human. Probably, the court can utilize the assistance of robots as far as information handling, yet robots can never convince a judge or jury similarly to a human can.
7. Clergymen/Priests - It wouldn't look good to see a robot preaching humans and it's not going to happen anytime in the future. As the priest is someone who deals with people's emotions & faith and inspires them through his/her speeches.
8. Choreographers - Dancing is a skill. What's more, much the same as writing, whatever expertise that cannot be processed by information is difficult to robotize. Making robot choreographers is unimaginable because they do not have the ability to grasp the skills of human movement.
9. Social Worker - To be a social volunteer you have to have passionate insight, empathy, and knowledge on various types of physical and mental illnesses. Robots are in all probability never going to perceive a patient's eccentrics or identify with him when he is suffering.
10. Therapists - Robots can never grasp the profound issues inside the human brain, so it is very difficult to have a robot specialist.