Role : AWS Architect
Location : Hartford CT
Duration : Fulltime
1) What is the role / requirement –Architect
2) What is the tech stack requirements? Must have -> AWS, S3, Spark, Hadoop | Nice to have -> Snowflake
3) Any specific API knowledge for a framework? > Python
basically we are looking for someone who can help us with data migration in context of recently submitted Hadoop RFP.
Overview: Cloud Data Engineer – Core skillset AWS various components Tools - AWS Cloud, S3, EMR, Spark Python, Requirements: Candidate must be experienced working in projects involving Other ideal qualifications include experiences in:
• Experience with handing AWS Cloud platform
• Experience in Cloud Architecture Deployment – Understand Environment
• Experience in EMR – Spark & Python
• Experience on data migration from big data to AWS Cloud on S3, HQL, Glue, Lamda
• Understands where to obtain information needed to make the appropriate decisions
• Demonstrates ability to break down a problem to manageable pieces and implement effective, timely solutions
• Identifies the problem versus the symptom
• Manages problems that require involvement of others to solve
• Reaches sound decisions quickly
• Carefully evaluates alternative risks and solutions before taking action
• Optimizes the use of all available resources
• Develops solutions to meet business needs that reflect a clear understanding of the objectives, practices and procedures of the corporation, department and business unit Skills: Hands on experience on AWS Cloud platform especially S3, EMR, Glue, HQ
• Experience on Shell scripting
• Exceptionally strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Relevent experience with ETL methods and with retrieving data from dimensional data models and data warehouses.
• Strong experience with relational databases and data access methods, especially SQL.
• Excellent collaboration and cross-functional leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
• Ability to leverage data assets to respond to complex questions that require timely answers
• Has working knowledge on migrating relational and dimensional databases on AWS Cloud platform