Position: Senior Test Engineer
Location: Remote/ Salt lake City, UT
· Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to lead, design, and develop automated scripts that will be executed across various banking applications. This individual will also have the following responsibilities:
· Writes code, scripts or procedures to test systems and/or controls.
· Ensures proper procedures and controls are in place throughout the development process
· Reviews engineering deliverables.
· Responsible for reporting and tracking issues.
· Responsible for planning, design and development of appropriate automated tests for all areas of responsibility.
· Design, Develop, setup and maintain automation frameworks
· Responsible for setting, planning, designing and implementing the automation architecture
· Responsible for setting, developing and maintaining automation development strategies
· Oversight of technical work of other automation engineers
· Responsible for code review and compliance to automation standards of both onshore and offshore teams
· Participate in improvement of automation standards and ensure implementation with offshore and onshore teams
· Stay abreast of functional changes that would affect regression suite(s), and ensure that these are considered in the maintenance of the suite(s)
· Champion quality and automation within the enterprise
· Other duties as assigned.
· 4+ years of programming, developing automation, creating automation frameworks or other directly related work experience. Extensive experience with software automation tools, software design methodologies, automation frameworks, platforms, related systems and technologies.
· Proficient in SQL and relational databases.
· Extensive experience with REST and SOAP services.
· Must have strong analytical, organizational, problem resolution, customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience with BDD and TDD practices.
· Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or closely related discipline.
· Ability to make sound decisions and recommendations.
· Requires effective time management and work ethic.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Webservices, SOAP/UI
· Test Automation-Selenium
· API Testing